Wednesday 14 November 2012

Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted 3D - Guest Review


As with my previous guest reviews, I haven't seen Madagascar 3. But as my friend Faye saw this recently, and as her reviews have been quite well received, I thought I would again hand over to her one line review style. She had this to say:

It's good - if you like the other ones, you'll like this one!

So there you have it. If you (or your kids) are Madagascar fans, head on over to the kids club or catch this one on DVD, you'll like it! ;0)


Cast Overview:
(If you don't like knowing who the voices are DONT SCROLL DOWN! ;0)
Ben Stiller ~ Alex
Chris Rock ~ Marty
David Schwimmer ~ Melman
Jada Pinkett Smith ~ Gloria
Sacha Baron Cohen ~ Julien
Cedric the Entertainer ~ Maurice
Frances McDormand ~ Captain Chantel DuBois
Jessica Chastain ~ Gia
Bryan Cranston ~ Vitaly
Martin Short ~ Stefano
Vinnie Jones ~ Freddie the Dog

Director(s) ~ Eric Darnell, Tom McGrath and Conrad Vernon
Writer(s) ~ Eric Darnell and Noah Baumbach

2 comments:

  1. Riley (my son) liked it and now you can guest review SKYFALL from me.

    ReplyDelete