Sunday 3 February 2019

Getting My House In Order

4580187

I recently heard that Google's Blogger was closing. Whether it's true, and whether it means old blogs will disappear or not remains to be seen. To be on the safe side, and to not lose YEARS worth of posts, I made the decision to move everything to my old Wordpress blog that I've had for years and done virtually nothing with.

And when I say move everything, I really do mean EVERYTHING. Because I also decided that this blog would contain all of my previous blogger blogs, as well as any book reviews that I also post to my Goodreads account.

That might mean that you get a bit of an odd amalgamation of personal posts, random stuff to do with writing, film reviews, book reviews, theatre reviews and possibly my beauty product reviews too. I haven't decided if I'm including them or not yet.

I hope that means you get an interesting mix of content rather than it feeling disjointed but to be honest I really don't know how it will work yet.

Whatever brought you here I hope you will continue to follow me on the Wordpress platform and enjoy what will be forthcoming, and as always I am very grateful that you have decided to spend a little bit of your valuable time in my strange little world.

As long as Blogger is here I will endeavour to post updates here too but as I don't know how long that will be for I'm giving you all a heads up.

Much love Lady K

No comments:

Post a Comment