Sunday 29 January 2012

The Lady K Academy Film Awards Day 1 - Worst Film

As promised, here is the first award of my very own film awards season, kicking off on my sister in law's birthday. As such, I have decided to dedicate this award, for Worst Film, to her; Happy Birthday Zoe, my gift to you is that I saw this film so you would never have to.


Ladies and Gentlemen I give you the Worst Film of 2011 - The Green Hornet




A film so bad that it got my lowest score of the year and which I blocked out so quickly I couldn't remember seeing it to review it. It was only when I was checking through my ticket stubs for information on a different film I was reviewing that I found the ticket and realised I'd need to do a review. I had to read up on the synopsis because I couldn't remember what the film was about, only that Seth Rogan annoyed me immensely. Everyone I know who has seen it since, has agreed that it is one of the worst films they have ever seen. AVOID!!!



Runner Up: 
Cowboys and Aliens 3/10

Now you know mine, maybe you'll share with me some of your own worst experiences at the cinema this year...

3 comments:

  1. I think thats a fine choice. Simply naff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lee, I thought so too. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep. Just awful, pointless and utterly dreadful. What a waste of time.

    ReplyDelete