Sunday 8 January 2012

Welcome

Well hello dear readers!


I decided that I couldn't possibly leave you in the cold, wide, world without my guidance so I have decided to create a new blog for 2012 and beyond. I did this rather than carrying on with my previous review blog because that one was specifically designed for me to use in 2011, hence the title was Film Reviews 2011.


I have also decided to merge the reviews with my personal views as my personal blog wasn't really getting my full attention what with all the reviews I was doing.


I hope my readers from Film Reviews 2011 will follow me on this new blog but it won't be as review heavy as before as I simply don't have the time to review every film I see, and do my other writing and a full time job. Which sucks, I know, but can't be helped.


Thanks for sticking with me last year and I hope to have some good reviews and other interesting stuff to bring to you this year too.


Love Lady K 

No comments:

Post a Comment