Thursday 18 October 2012

Ruby Sparks - Guest Review


Although it was my intention to see Ruby Sparks this weekend, I was gutted to learn that it was only on at my local cinema for one week and then taken off. So I have missed it. :0(

As such, I have handed over (briefly) to my friend Faye who has seen Ruby Sparks and had this to say in her one line review: "Yeah it was awesome, I hope you like it when you see it!"

So there you have it. If it's still on near you, go see Ruby Sparks! It's awesome! :0)




Cast Overview:
Paul Dano ~ Calvin Weir-Fields
Zoe Kazan ~ Ruby Sparks
Chris Messina ~ Harry
Annette Benning ~ Gertrude
Antonio Banderas ~ Mort
Steve Coogan ~ Langdon Tharp
Elliott Gould ~ Dr Rosenthal

Director(s) ~ Jonathan Dayton and Valerie Faris
Writer ~ Zoe Kazan

No comments:

Post a Comment