Thursday 18 October 2012

Taken 2 - Guest Review



Unlike my Guest Review for Ruby Sparks I have absolutely no intention of seeing Taken 2. Not this, or any other weekend. I wasn't a fan of the original (it left me distinctly underwhelmed) and as this one looked to follow a similar, if somewhat milder path (Taken was a 18 certificate while Taken 2 is a 12A), I knew it wouldn't be for me.

But as my previous guest reviewer - my friend Faye - has seen Taken 2, I thought I'd call on her again for another one line review: "Just saw Taken 2... Not so good!!"

So now you know Taken 2 is one to avoid! :0(


Cast Overview:
Liam Neeson ~ Bryan Mills
Maggie Grace ~ Kim
Famke Janssen ~ Lenore

Director ~ Oliver Megaton
Writer(s) ~ Luc Besson (Screenplay) and Robert Mark Kamen (Screenplay)

No comments:

Post a Comment