Monday 26 March 2012

The Lady K Academy Film Awards Day 9 - Best Original Song

How this song wasn't Oscar Nominated as Best Original Song I will never know. It seems so wrong to me that the only way for this song to get the credit it deserves is by me giving it an award but so be it!

The Lady K Academy Award for Best Original Song goes to...

The Star Spangled Man from Captain America: The First Avenger

I have said it before and I will say it again, I guarantee that if you put this song on your ipod and listen to it before work on a gloomy Monday morning it will cheer you up so much that you'll be grinning from ear to ear! When this song came on after a hellish 7 hour coach journey I couldn't help but smile. It's just so cheery!





Special Thanks to AndyDrew105 for the above video which perfectly demonstrates the winning qualities of The Star Spangled Man.

There are no runners up in this category as I can't think of a single song from a movie last year which could possibly stand up against The Star Spangled Man. If you can please feel free to try and persuade me below...

2 comments:

  1. There are two songs from the muppets that are right up there you should know.

    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. They'll certainly be on the list of contenders next year, but this is a reflection of 2011 remember?

    ReplyDelete