Saturday 23 June 2012

Miss Me?

My loyal readers might have noticed that I've not written for a while? "Has she just stopped going to the movies?" I've heard you cry (in my head anyway).


The answer is no, I've not stopped going to the movies, and in fact I have a potential four new movies that I could and possibly will review. The reason for my absence is that I've been away. On an actual holiday! To New York no less. So I will be slowly but surely catching up with reviews in the coming week. 


The films I have not yet reviewed are:
American Reunion
Prometheus
Jaws
Snow White And The Huntsman


If there are any of those you particularly want a review for can you let me know by leaving a comment as I wasn't sure I'd do all 4? I saw American Reunion before I went away so it's not that fresh in my mind but I'm sure I could do a mini review if you really wanted me to?


I might also do the odd blog about New York if y'all want me to? But if so then you'll have to leave me a comment to let me know?


It's good to be back with you and I promise to post again soon. 


Lady K x

3 comments:

  1. Blog like crazy lady and let us know what you thought of Reunion and Prometheus as I have plenty of opinions on those to.

    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything and everything, hit me! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loo looking forward to a review of Jaws, I tried to get my guys to review it with me but looked grumpy

    ReplyDelete