Sunday 24 June 2012

Personal Blogs Are Moving

I did say that this blog would be a combination of my two previous blogs - Film Reviews and Personal Blogs - but it has been a little more movie heavy. As such it feels kinda weird to interject personal blogs into this space, unless, as with the Avengers Premiere, the personal blogs are also movie related.


As such, I have made the decision to continue updating my old Personal Blog with non-movie related posts and just posting a link here if you want to read them. I hope everyone is okay with that decision and will continue to read the personal posts there. 


What I also did, which none of you will know unless you stumbled upon it by accident, is create two new blogs. One was specifically designed for planning and charting my recent trip to New York with my best friend D, <http://dknyexperience.blogspot.co.uk/> and one was created to mirror this blog but on a different hosting site <http://ladyksmoviedialogue.wordpress.com/> as I was reliably informed I'd get more traffic from Wordpress than I do on Blogger.


If you want to have a read of either of those blogs then by all means knock yourselves out. I have recently uploaded Our First Day in New York on the DKNY Experience blog and will be uploading more days shortly.


In the mean time I will crack on with the Prometheus review for this site.


Thanks for reading as always, you're all awesome. 


Lady K x

No comments:

Post a Comment