Sunday 23 September 2012

Busy Bee

I've been a bit lax recently with both my film watching and timely reviews. I can only apologise for that and trust that my loyal readers will know that this can only mean one thing. Yes ladies and gentlemen, I am writing again. 

Followers of my personal blog will have seen that I recently wrote a short story. After saying I wouldn't write another, I did just that. I have submitted this to a trusted friend for approval before I put this on the blog but suffice to say that there are plenty more in the works. 

Unfortunately, this means the film reviews will have to take a back seat for a while as I simply don't have the time to do my full time job, see films, write reviews and dedicate enough time to my story writing too. So while I'm inspired I'm going to take full advantage of that. 

I will still be reviewing but it probably won't be as frequent and the reviews won't be as lengthy. I hope you'll stick with me through this time and that you'll get some enjoyment from whatever I'm updating my other blogs with. 

In the mean time, if there is something I haven't reviewed that you're contemplating seeing, feel free to turn your attention to Dan The Man's Movie Reviews here, which I always find entertaining and insightful, or my good friend Mrs Bass' blog here which does occasional, and I would go so far as to say highly reliable, reviews. 

As ever, thanks a million for your continued love and support of my writing and my blogs. Updates will be forthcoming.

Much love, Lady K

1 comment: