Thursday 24 February 2011

Busybody

Before you wonder about where this post is going, I can assure you it's not about how I like to spy on my neighbors! This post is about something I have been waiting to share with you, my faithful two readers, all week.


I was lucky enough to be asked to do a review of the play 'Busybody' last week for the Herald paper which covers Worthing, Shoreham and Lancing (and also features in the Littlehampton Gazette). Their usual reviewer was away and by a stroke of luck, I was allowed to submit my review of the play, being performed at Worthing's Connaught Theatre, which was then featured in last thursdays edition. So if you live in the South and happened to grab a copy you might have read my review and not even realised it was me! 


In case you missed it the review is here:




The reason I didn't tell you straight away is that I wanted to wait until the paper had done it's full circulation before I blogged about it. Just so I couldn't be accused of stealing anyone's thunder. The play has now finished and the new edition of the paper is out so I don't think I can be considered as stepping on any toes now.


It might seem like a really small step but as this is the first time I've had my name attached to an article in print, it's a really big deal for me.


Should any similar endeavors arise in the future you will of course be suitably informed. As ever I appreciate the on-going support you give to me and my blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment